Looking for an easy and different dessert to feed a crowd for turkey day?? This Pumpkin Eclair Cake comes together in 10 minutes with just a few ingredients!
I wasn’t sure if pumpkin and chocolate would go together but I like pumpkin chocolate chip bread so figured I would give this a try and it is pretty tasty. Regular eclair cake has been one of our favorites and honestly probably one of the easiest to put together.
Mike said, “Why do you have to put pumpkin in it?” He wasn’t going to have any…then had a bite of mine and now two days later the 9×13 pan is almost gone lol.
So this is honestly a 1 bowl, no pot, no pan, and no baking dessert. You can complicate it by making your own whipped cream or homemade icing….but if you want something easy and fast follow the steps below.
Just mix 2 cups of milk with the pudding mix until thickened. Add 1 cup of pumpkin (half of a can) and 1 tsp cinnamon to the pudding and stir in whipped topping.
Layer graham crackers on the bottom of a 9×13 pan, cover with half the mixture. Repeat. Then on the top layer cover with one more row of graham crackers face down.
EASIEST FROSTING PART- take lid and foil off of the frosting and microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and pour over graham crackers.
Refridgerate at least 4 hours, boom DONE! Layers of amazing 😁
HAPPY Thanksgiving week 🦃🦃as my brother Pat would say, “Gobble, Gobble”.
Pumpkin Eclair Cake
- 1 box vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 box graham crackers
- 1 container of whipped topping
- 1 can chocolate frosting
- 2 cups milk
- Whisk together milk and vanilla pudding mix until thick.
- Add pumpkin and cinnamon and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Place graham crackers in bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Then spread 1/2 of the pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Repeat layers then on top lay graham crackers face down to create a flat surface.
- Take lid and foil off of frosting and microwave for 30 seconds and pour over graham crackers.
- Refridgerate at least 4 hours and enjoy!