Do you need to do something with the leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Try this Turkey Pot Pie. Super easy and delicious!
You probably will already have most of the ingredients if you did any of the cooking (or if you were able to steal some leftovers)…turkey, gravy, carrots, potatoes, onion, celery, and pie crust.
You can try it anytime of the year with chicken too, but I just wanted to do something different than sandwiches or turkey noodle soup. So it was really easy and flavorful!
If you are using cooked turkey, all you have to do is dice the veggies and combine the ingredients in the pie dish over the pie crust. Then top with 2nd crust and bake! Easy peasy…enjoy!
Turkey Pot Pie
- 2 pie crusts
- Cooked turkey ( about 2 cups)
- 1 jar turkey gravy
- 1/2 medium onion
- 2-3 carrots
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 small potatoes
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice the veggies.
- Roll out pie crust onto bottom of a pie dish.
- Combine the turkey and veggies over the pie crust.
- Salt and pepper to taste ( I also added garlic powder and rosemary)
- Pour gravy on top and mix in.
- Cover with 2nd pie crust and using fingertips, pinch pie crusts together and make slits in the pie crust.
- Optional* brush top of pie crust with melted butter.
- Bake at 350 for about 45-50 mins until golden brown.