This treat goes by many names, but we call it Christmas Crack because it is so addicting! I make this every year and put it in baggies and hand out to my coworkers and friends.
It is 4 ingredients and super easy to make.
Start by spreading the pretzels, m&ms, and broken oreo pieces out on a sheet pan lined with wax paper. Melt almond bark according to the package. I just melt in the microwave then pour melted chocolate over the rest of the ingredients and spread.
Then refrigerate until hardened. Break into pieces and serve or put into baggies or containers for gifts!
You can add sprinkles or different Christmas Oreos for more color. OR add your favoroite candies to make it your own! 🌲🍭🍫
- 1 Package white chocolate almond bark or candy coating
- 1 Package of Oreos
- 1 cup m&ms (holiday colors)
- 2 cups of pretzel sticks
- Line baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Break oreos into pieces.
- Spread out preoes, pretzels, and m&ms onto pan.
- Melt almond bark according to package amd pour over the other ingredients.
- Mix all together using a spoon.
- Refridgerate until hardened.
- Break into pieces and serve.