Good morning sunshine! Here is a nice treat for you on this Sunday morning. Fresh from scratch Strawberry Pancakes! Fluffy, loaded with fresh strawberries, and so easy to whip up. Grab a few staples from your kitchen and make these bad boys…NOW. 😋
Mike doesn’t care for pancakes so I decided to make some for me and Sofie. She loved them and I am so glad to have someone to enjoy them with. Maybe you want to make these pancakes for your sweetie next week or for Easter Sunday brunch…whichever I promise you will enjoy. This recipe is perfect for 2 people which is kind of nice instead of having a bunch left over! If you need more than 10 just double the recipe.
Add the dry ingredients together. Then in a separate bowl add your wet ingredients together. Then make a little well in the dry ingredients and slowly pour wet ingredients to that. Whisk until batter forms and no longer lumpy.
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup strawberries (diced)
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl combine all wet ingredients.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and whisk until batter forms, breaking up any lumps.
- Heat skillet over medium heat and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Once skillet in hot, pour about 1/3 cup batter to form pancakes and add strawberries.
- Flip once bubbles start to form on batter and bottom is golden brown.
- Let the other side cook until light brown.
- Remove from heat and serve hot with extra strawberries, butter, syrup, whipped cream, or toppings of choice!
Please let me know if you try these! Looking for another breakfast idea? Check out my Eggs Benedict Casserole.
Shop some of these great products on Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!