Ready for the easiest weeknight meal? If you have never made enchiladas at home you are missing out! These Green Chile Beef Enchiladas are so good and perfect for a quick meal.
Enchiladas are my go to meal when I don’t know what sounds good for dinner. Mike loves them and you can make them ahead of time. These also make a great freezer meal if you want to double the batch. All you need is beef, tortillas, 1 can of diced green chiles, a packet of taco seasoning,cheese, and one can of enchilada sauce.
Brown the beef, then add the green chiles, taco seasoning and water. Pour half the can of enchilada sauce on bottom of a 9×13 pan. In each tortilla spoon meat mixture and add cheese. Roll and line face down in pan. Top with the rest of the sauce and extra cheese and bake! BOOM DONE! Enjoy .. or Buen Provecho (in Spanish).🌶
Green Chile Beef Enchiladas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10oz) can green chile enchilada sauce
- 1 (4.5oz) can green chiles
- 1 1/2- 2 cups shredded Mexican style cheese, divided
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup water
- Over medium heat brown meat, add green chiles, and stir.
- Add taco seasoning and water and stir until well combined.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes until sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- In a 9×13 baking dish, pour 1/2 the green chile enchilada sauce on the bottom.
- In each tortilla, add cheese and spoon in meat mixture.
- Roll the tortillas up and place seam side down in baking dish.
- Pour the rest of the enchilada sauce over the enchiladas.
- Sprinkle with more cheese and bake at 350 for about 25 mins.
Shop these related products at Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!
Looking for other easy dinner recipes? Check out my Beefy Nacho Soup and Baked Campanelle with Meat Sauce! And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter