Well in December I brought you the oh so ever addicting Christmas Crack...but now it’s March and it is time for my Leprechaun Magic Crack!!! I don’t know which one I like better but this version is just as addicting and as easy to make. So if you are looking for a sweet treat to serve at your St. Patty’s Day celebration..look no further 🍀🍀
All you need is 4 INGREDIENTS tossed together and you have an addicting festive treat!
All you need to do is line a pan with wax or parchment paper. Add your Lucky Charms (or similar) cereal, m&ms, pretzels and spread around. Then melt the candy coating. Pour over and mix it all together!
Serve in a bowl or put into baggies for a cute favor!!
Leprechaun Magic Crack
- 6 cups cereal (Lucky Charms or Similar)
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup M&M’s (I picked out the yellow and green)
- 1 (16oz) package of Vanilla Candy Coating Mix
- On a wax paper lined baking sheet spread the cereal, pretzels, and M&M’s out on the pan.
- Melt candy coating according to package.
- Pour the chocolate over the dry ingredients and mix together.
- Refrigerate until coating hardens.
- Serve or put into loot bags for favors!
For other St. Patty’s ideas check out my Irish Chocolate Cheesecake and my Slow Cooker Dublin Coddle! And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
Shop these related products on Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!