Okay here is my last post for my Irish inspired recipes for this month. These Instant Pot Reuben Sandwiches are the best. Corned beef has never been easier,faster, or more tender! If you are grabbing your Corned Beef brisket this week….you should try these. Mike and I actually make these Ruebens quite often.
Then you assemble your sandwiches with toppings of choice! Mike likes it with just cheese and dressing. I like mine loaded adding the sauerkraut. So whatever floats your boat 🙂
Instant Pot Reuben Sandwiches
Makes about 4-6 sandwiches
cook time: 1.5 hours (plus heating and pressure release time)
- 2.5 lb corned beef brisket
- 3 cloves garlic
- Seasoning packet that comes with corned beef ( coriander, mustard seeds, bay leaves, salt and pepper)
- 4 cups water
- Bread of choice
- Swiss cheese
- 1 jar Sauerkraut
1. In Instant pot, add brisket seasoning packet, water, and garlic.
2. Seal and lock lid and Set IP to pressure cook 1 hour 30 mins.
3. After finished cooking let natural release for ultimate tenderness.
4. Unlock lid and remove beef from juices.
5. Shred the meat.
6. Toast bread then assemble sandwiches with toppings of choice: cheese, sauerkraut, 1000 island dressing.
Shop these related products at Amazon.com!
Looking for other easy Instant Pot recipes? Check out my BBQ Chicken Mac and Cheese and Beefy Nacho Soup recipes! And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!