Do you have something you make and say, “Why don’t we make this more often?” This Baked Salmon with Lemon and Rosemary is that dish for us. The salmon turns out so flaky and flavorful with just FOUR ingredients!
So this recipe is perfect for those of you intimidated by cooking salmon at home! I am guilty of not eating enough fish or getting my Omega-3s…and I don’t know why because it is EASY…
I like to line the baking dish with foil for easy clean up. Spray with non stick spray, then add the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil, squeeze the lemon juice, and sprinkle with rosemary. I like to leave a couple of slices of lemon on the salmon during baking for extra flavor and moisture. (and it looks so pretty too)
Bake for about 15 minutes..and you guessed it BOOM DONE..perfectly cooked salmon!
Baked Salmon with Lemon & Rosemary
- 1 lb fresh salmon
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- juice from 1/2 of a lemon
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Line a baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Place the salmon skin side down and drizzle with olive oil.
- Squeeze the lemon over the salmon.
- Sprinkle the rosemary on top.
- *Optional-Top with additional lemon slices.
- Bake for about 14-15 mins or until internal temperature is 145 degrees.
- After baked, the salmon will pull away from skin.
- Serve hot with your favorite sides!
Shop these great products at Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!
Looking for another health easy dinner? Check out my Spicy Chicken Fajita Pasta !And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!