Easter is just around the corner and I have the perfect treat for you! This Carrot Cake Bread with a Cream Cheese Glaze is oh so delicious. It is carrot cake but done in a loaf pan and simplified with less decorating. I promise you this will be your new go to when you are craving carrot cake!
This Carrot Cake Bread is so moist, packed with flavor, and comes together in two bowls! So go shred a couple carrots, get your dry ingredients out of the pantry, and let’s make something tasty!
You mix the dry ingredients in one bowl. Then in a separate you cream together sugar and eggs. Then you mix the wet ingredients with the dry. Then you fold in carrots, pineapple, and walnuts. Pour into greased 9×5 loaf pan. Bake at 350 for about 45 mins.
When the cake in done baking, mix together the ingredients for the glaze and microwave until pourable. Then drizzle over loaf and ENJOY!!
Check out my video to see how to make this recipe on Facebook!
Carrot Cake Bread with a Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 cup grated carrots (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 4 oz cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/4 cups butter (softened)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl combine flour,baking powder,baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl cream together sugar, eggs, and vegetable oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Then in order add the carrots, pineapple, and walnuts.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 about 40-45 mins until toothpick comes out clean
- Combine all ingredients and mix.
- Microwave until pourable.
- Drizzle over warm loaf.
Shop these related products at Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!