So you probably have had Eclair Cake and love it….that’s why I decided to make a strawberry version and it is awesome!!! This Strawberries N Cream Eclair Cake will be your go to dessert for the Summer, I promise. All you need is 6 ingredients and about 10 minutes and your done! This is a no bake, as easy as it gets, type of recipe.
Strawberry season will be upon us shortly, here in Michigan it is the beginning of June. So if you are looking for a great thing to do with all those fresh berries, make this. This just needs to be refrigerated for a few hours or over night. This would be a great thing to take camping for the weekend or to your Summer barbecues!
Basically, make your pudding mix, add the whipped cream to it. Then get to layering! Graham crackers, pudding filling, sliced strawberries….REPEAT! It is so Easy! Then…to top it off, just microwave a can of strawberry frosting, pour, then Chill!
It really is that easy! And light, and delicious…..
Strawberries N Cream Eclair Cake
- 1 (8oz) tub Whipped Topping
- 1 (3.4oz) box Cheesecake flavor (or vanilla) pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can strawberry frosting
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 2 sleeves graham crackers
- Mix pudding mix and cold milk until thickened.
- Then add the whipped topping to the pudding mix.
- In a 9×13 pan lay a row of graham crackers.
- Over the graham crackers, spread 1.2 of the pudding mixture.
- Then add a layer of strawberries.
- Then top with 1/3 of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers.
- For the final row of graham cracker, lay smooth side up.
- Then microwave strawberry frosting for about 30 seconds until pourable.
- Pour over graham crackers and spread.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours- best overnight.
Shop these related products on Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates program. I make a profit on purchases made through these links at no extra cost to you!
Looking for other EASY dessert ideas? Check out my Pumpkin Eclair Cake and Maraschino Cherry Chocolate Brownies recipes! And get all my latest recipes by following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!