Looking for a different light pasta salad to make this Summer? Try my Asian Spinach Pasta Salad. With just five ingredients, you have a colorful and tasty addition to the picnic table!
I used Mini Farfalle pasta because I think they are easier to eat and are so cute 🙂 The cherries are a great addition for color and a burst of sweetness. You can definitely use fresh oranges if you had some, too. I used an Asian Ginger Sesame dressing but there are many varieties so something similar is fine, too!
Cook the pasta, rinse under cool water, then … add the other ingredients! That’s It! Refrigerate until serving. ENJOY 🙂
Asian Spinach Pasta Salad
- 1 lb box Mini Farfalle Pasta (4 cups dry)
- 1 16 oz bottle Asian Ginger Sesame Salad Dressing (or similar)
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- 1 15 oz can mandarins (drained)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped)
1. Cook pasta according to packaging.
2. Drain and rinse.
3. In a large bowl, combine pasta and bottle of dressing.
4. Add cherries and mix well.
5. Add mandarins and mix.
6. Mix in chopped spinach.
7. Refrigerate and serve cold.
Shop these related products at Amazon.com
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!
Looking for other Summertime recipes? Check out my no bake Strawberries N Cream Eclair Cake and my Slow Cooker Zesty Baked Beans ! And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!