Fresh blueberries meet tangy lemon in this creamy no bake cheesecake! This Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake is another easy Summer dessert for you and your family. I love experimenting with cheesecakes and no bake versions are the way to go during these hot days.
I love berry season over here (Sofie included who grabs them by the handful and stores them in her cheeks for winter :)) Mike on the other hand won’t eat fruit unless it is in something…hence this cheesecake! Blueberries were on sale the other day so I grabbed a large container and whipped this up. I used vanilla wafers for the crust which turned out awesome! I didn’t have to add extra sugar to the crust because the wafers are sweet enough. I kept it simple by not baking the crust either so It is a little more crumbly but very tasty! You can definitely make a graham cracker crust or buy one as well.
In your food processor or I use my Ninja Fit, grind up the vanilla wafers then mix with melted butter. Press into the bottom on a springform pan. You can put it in a pie pan, I just like the sides finished look of the springform pan. With you electric stand mixer beat room temperature cream cheese until smooth. Add in the lemon zest, juice, and vanilla and mix well. Then add the whipped topping. Then fold in fresh blueberries.
Pour over crust and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Remove sides from spring form pan. I added vanilla wafers around the edges for fun! Enjoy!
No Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups crushed Vanilla Wafers (about 60 cookies)
- 4 tbsps melted butter
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 (8oz) tub whipped topping
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix crushed cookies and melted butter and press into the bottom of springform pan.
- In mixer, beat room temperature cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Add in vanilla, lemon juice, lemon zest, and sugar and mix until well combined.
- Add in whipped topping and mix.
- Remove from mixer and fold in fresh blueberries.
- Pour over crust and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
Shop these related products at Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!
Looking for other cheesecake ideas? Check out my Lemon Raspberry Cheesecake and my Strawberry Cheesecake Bites! And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!
And check out my recipe videos here on YouTube!