So every Summer we go camping with both sides of the family and plan to make pizzas in the hobo pie makers. And every year we never get to making them because we eat so much that by the time its time for a fire, we are all full! So needless to say I always come home with marinara sauce, pepperoni, and lots of cheese. So I like to make this Instant Pot Pizza Pasta with those ingredients.
This is a perfect easy weeknight meal and perfect for back to school! I have made this several times on the stove top then baked the cheese in the oven. This time I was trying to throw it together before heading into work so I used the Instant Pot for an all in one pot meal. And it turned out just as good.
So- set the IP to Sautee function then add the ground beef or Italian sausage works great in this dish. Add the garlic and bell pepper and sauté until the meat is browned.
Sautee and add the red pepper flakes, basil, pepperoni, and marinara sauce.
Pour the noodles in then add the water. Seal and lock and high pressure cook for 12 minutes.. Manual release the steam and stir. Add cheese and cover until cheese is melted.
Instant Pot Pizza Pasta
- 1 lb ground Italian Sausage or Beef
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 (6 oz) package peporoni sliced in half
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (12 oz) package Rotini noodles or other
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 cups Mozzarella
- Set IP to Sautee mode and add beef or sauage.
- Then add garlic and bell pepper and saute until browed
- Add seasonings , pepperoni, marinara, pasta, and water.
- Seal and lock the IP and pressure cook high for 12 minutes.
- Manual release steak and unlock lid and add mozzarella and cover for a few minutes until cheese is melted.
Shop these related products at Amazon.com!
*Stefseatsandsweets is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program. I make a profit on purchases made through the links to Amazon.com at no extra cost to you!
Looking for other easy Instant Pot recipes? Check out my Instant Pot Chicken Marinara Rotini and BBQ Chicken Mac! And get all my latest recipes by signing up for emails and following me on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and Twitter!